Tuesday, August 7, 2012




34 Weeks!!!


Only 6 more weeks, only 40 days!!!


Not too much longer!!! I can't wait to meet my little princess!!

So, It's been a while since I've posted a blog!  Things have been a little busy and I have gotten a little slack! Since my last post, I have had a couple of showers.  We are so blessed to have such great family and friends.  We have a couple more coming up :) We also had our maternity photos taken.  The shoot was so fun! We are so happy with the way the pictures turned out! :)

This week:

Sleep is okay some nights and tough others.  It just depends on how my back feels. 


No specific food cravings lately.  I just find myself wanting to eat less at a time because it feels like it all sits in my chest. lol.

I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for about a month now, but in the past few days, the feeling seems lower, so I'm starting to wonder if they aren't "real" contractions at this point.  Not sure.  I tend to waddle around alot more these days too.

Addison is moving like crazy still! She likes to push her littlle hiney up, which makes my belly so lopsided :) I love it!  Ryan finally got to feel all of the big movements last night.  Usually, she stops anytime I tell someone to look or feel her move, but she was showing off for her Daddy!  I love the feeling of her wiggling around all day. 

We have a big appointment Friday, we get to see our little angel :)
So excited to see how much she has grown!

I'm going to leave you with some of my favs from our maternity shoot!  Hope ya'll have a fantastic week!:)

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment