Monday, August 27, 2012

 
 
 
37 weeks!!!
 
 
We are getting so close!!! Only 3 more weeks (or less) and we get to meet our little angel!
 
 
I haven't blogged in quite a while.  So much has happened!  I have had the last of our showers and all I can say is that we are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!  We have everything we need! Just waiting for Addison to arrive.  I am currently in the process of washing everything up and I have our bags (almost) packed!


I have been to a couple of Doctor appointments since my last post.  A few weeks ago (@34 1/2 weeks)  we went for our last ultrasound! It was so great getting to see our beautiful baby girl!  Although she was pretty squished :)  At that time, she had already dropped (which I could already tell of course...lol)  And after all of their measurements, she was weighing in at approximately 6 lbs 1 oz!  Which is about a pound ahead of schedule.  They said that if I go full term, there is a possibility that she could weigh 9 pounds! There is a 20% discrepancy, so she could be smaller...or bigger! lol! We will see! At least I know she is healthy! That's the most important thing!

I have been having contractions for a couple weeks now.  Not just braxton hicks...real contractions! They aren't very strong or close together.  The doctor says that I may end up having her a couple of weeks early, judging by how my body seems to be getting geared up!  I went this past Friday for another check up and I was not dilated.  I go back this Friday for her check again...so we will see :)


  • No particular food cravings!  Just loving to eat! lol! I am definitely soaking up this last bit of being able to snack and not feel too guilty about it :)  Because after she arrives, I'm getting down to business!
  • She is still moving like crazy!! I can tell that she has wayyyy less room and is sliding around.  I love this feeling and even though I can't wait to feel "normal" again...this is definitely the part I will miss the most!  I love feeling her move around.  It always brings a smile to my face ( and maybe a few tears) 
  • My wedding rings have officially been off for a few weeks now :(  It feels so strange to not have them on! My fingers, feet, and ankles love to swell! They go down pretty good if I keep them up and get rest,  but as soon as I'm up and moving the swell right back up! :(  I got a spray tan for Jessica's wedding last weekend and the poor girl couldn't find my ankles to put the cream on them! lol
  • Sleep...hmmm...I WANT to sleep all the time, but when it's time to sleep I can't most of the time.  From my back, to breathing issues, to acid reflux and heartburn, sleep doesn't always come :( It will all be worth it though!
 
 
So, needless to say we are VERY excited to meet our baby girl!  I know that she is going to come when she is ready, but I can't help but want to meet her sooner :)  I know that I can't even understand just how it is going to feel to hold her in my arms for the first time but, I imagine it as being the best feeling in the world! I have enjoyed my pregnancy, but I cannot wait to be a mother to our beautiful baby girl!  I can't wait to see Ryan be the awesome Daddy that he is going to be!  It's so exciting and I can't wait to enter this new chapter of our lives! It's going to be a wild and crazy ride but it's going to be the most amazing ride, and I can't wait!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment