Tuesday, July 17, 2012





31 Weeks!!!


Only 8 1/2 weeks to go!!! Yes! That's only 61 days!



So, we are getting closer and closer to meeting our little princess!  It's hard to believe that 7 months have gone by.  I can't wait to hold her in my arms.  I sit and imagine what she's going to look like...will she look like me or Ryan?  What color will her eyes be?  What color hair will she have?  Regardless, she's going to be one beautiful baby!  I can't wait! 


We went last Friday for our Dr appointment and got to hear Addison's strong little heartbeat.  That sound never gets old!  LOVE IT! 


  • Addison is moving all over the place!  Sometimes it feels likes she's kicking, but I mostly feel her moving.  It feels like she is constantly changing positions.  She moves pretty much all day long and I rarely feel her once I go to bed.  She must be on her Mommy's sleep schedule! It would be awesome if she kept that schedule once she's born :)  I think I felt her have hiccups the other day, but I'm not sure.
  • The swelling is a little worse than it has been.  It's especially bad on work days or if I go on a cleaning spree.  My ankles swell pretty bad and my fingers stay a little puffy.  I think alot of that is the heat too. 
  • Sleep is really good.  I do have some back trouble, but I think it's mostly from sleeping on my side.  The pillow tricks work some nights and sometimes they don't.
  • My cravings haven't changed.  I still want fruit, chocolate, chickfila, and firehouse.  I would really love an ICEE right now :/


I had my first Baby Shower this past Saturday and everything was absolutely beautiful!  I am so thankful to have such great friends!  Everything looked amazing!   I want to share some pictures with ya'll.






















    Another big weekend ahead!  We have maternity pictures on Saturday and another shower on Sunday:) I can't wait!!!

    See ya'll next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment